I forgot to announce the last couple betas, so here are the changelogs:
- Add password entry list column to indicate SSH key status.
- Add keyboard shortcut for loading key from selected entries.
- Add per-entry lifetime constraint settings.
- Add browse buttons for selecting Cygwin/MSYS socket files.
- Allow use of environment variables in Cygwin/MSYS socket file path.
- Restrict permissions of Cygwin/MSYS socket file to current user only.
- Fix entries in the recycle bin are loaded at start when they should be ignored.
- More informative error messages when key fails to load.
- Add column to agent manager that shows where the key came from.
- Add support for Cygwin/MSYS integration
- Fix issue with DSA authentication failing ~1% of the time because of signature length less than 40 bytes
And if you haven’t already upgraded to v0.5.x, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!