IMPORTANT: This version changes where settings are stored for individual password entries. If you downgrade KeeAgent to a version less than 0.5.0 after using this version, your settings will be “lost”. Make a backup of your database(s) before installing.
Changelog since last stable release:
- “Unlock Database On SSH Activity” from database settings to global options
- Fix Entry Settings form can close in invalid state in Mono
- Add SSH key info to KeeAgent tab of Entry Settings dialog (Known issue: does not update correctly in Mono)
- Add confirm constraint option to individual entries
- Add option to save key file to temporary file for use by external programs
- KeeAgent settings are now stored in a binary attached to each entry instead of in a string (Important: settings will be lost if you downgrade KeeAgent)
- Expired entries are no longer automatically loaded
- Add placeholders for accessing key files
- Add feature to get key comment for OpenSSH keys
- Fix issue with DSA authentication failing ~1% of the time because of signature length less than 40 bytes
- Fix entries in the recycle bin are loaded at start when they should be ignored.
- More informative error messages when key fails to load.
- Add column to agent manager that shows where the key came from.
- Add support for Cygwin/MSYS integration
- Add password entry list column to indicate SSH key status.
- Add keyboard shortcut for loading key from selected entries.
- Add per-entry lifetime constraint settings.